If you are here reading these words, you are likely looking for a real estate professional to guide you through the process of either buying or selling one of your greatest assets. Maybe you are nervous about entering the real estate market for the first time and you don’t know where to start? Maybe your current home is feeling too tight for your family and you’re thinking about upsizing? Or maybe you are thinking into the future and anticipating the need to downsize, simplify and make the shift to your forever home? Perhaps you are wishing to invest….or help a grown child get a start in their own home? Or maybe you just want or need a change!
Whatever the reason for finding yourself here, I know you are looking for someone you can trust. Someone who has the experience and expertise to advise you on what the smartest purchase might be, how the home buying process works, or how or what to do as you prepare to sell and showcase your home in the best light. You are looking for someone who is highly competent and knowledgeable while at the same time communicative, patient, low pressure and who you feel comfortable with, afterall, you are not buying a pair of jeans or even a car…. your home will be one of your biggest assets and you don’t want tleave this in the hands of just anyone.
Enter me…Stacie Mori. After almost 15 years of selling real estate I am still very much a hands-on real estate professional and take great care and pride in ensuring my clients have positive and smooth experiences through their transactions. I believe the relationship with your Realtor® needs to be built on trust, integrity and loyalty and that you should be able to rely on your Realtor® to provide candid and thorough advice based on experience.
- I’m a hands-on, high-touch REALTOR ®. I believe the small details count
- Taking care of my clients, buyers & sellers alike, is my top priority. Even if that means having hard conversations
- My clients appreciate my flexibility, low pressure sales, patience, ability to listen, negotiate & analyze
My love of real estate started as a child spending hours flipping through magazines of house plans. My ambition was to be an architect. When I began working in the tourism industry in both local and international resorts, ensuring my clients had exceptional experiences is what filled my cup. I knew I needed to serve others in some capacity. With real estate never far from my mind I began my investment portfolio in my early 20’s and became a landlord. Several years later in 2006 I became a licensed REALTOR® where I could continue to serve by helping Buyers and Sellers through the home buying/selling process.
- I was born in Calgary and grew up in the Sunny Okanagan, moving back to Calgary in 2011 to work alongside a top producing realtor
- In my free time, I love travelling to both new and familiar places and spending time with my family both here in Calgary and in BC
- Summer fun includes paddling, camping, hiking, biking and learning to play tennis
- During winter you can find me curling and skiing in our beautiful mountains